The Sophistication of Search Engine Marketing (Paid Marketing) continues to increase every year, along with its complexity. As per Google Data, people are known to conduct more than 100 billion Google searches each month. Search Engine Marketing is an extremely valuable tactic that, if executed well, can drive highly qualified traffic, and potential leads to your website . The best part is, you only have to pay if they click.
It takes time and experience to run a successful Paid Search program. We have the best people in the industry, and the performance record to prove it.
Each member of our Paid Search team is certified in Google AdWords, Bing Ads. Minimize your budget and maximize the traffic to your website. Turn clicks into revenue with the help of our PPC experts.
Pay Per Click (PPC) works by placing ads for businesses that appear during searches and on relevant websites. In this model, businesses are often only charged for advertisements that are clicked. SEM services can be used by businesses across a wide variety of industries to improve traffic and potentially reach new clients.
The Ripple Effect:
- Google makes 500 algorithmic changes each year – more than 1 every day! Make sure you’re adjusting your strategy to reflect the effects of this SEM stat.
- 93% of online experiences begin with a search engine.
- There are over 100 billion individual Google searches entered in a single month.
- Most websites see long-term, permanent results from an SEM/SEO strategy in about 4-8 months – but the traffic increasing to their website increases almost immediately.
- By 2018, mobile search spending is expected to reach nearly $30 billion.
- 18% of all local mobile searches end up generating a same day sale – let’s be honest, this is an SEM stat that’s impossible to ignore for those who are highly focused on getting direct sales out of their SEM plans.
- Eighty-five percent of retailers surveyed said search marketing (including paid and SEO) was the most effective customer acquisition tactic.
If you are new to the world of paid digital advertising, we can work with you to start from scratch, identifying which advertising networks are most suitable for your business and maximising the potential ROI you can obtain.
Our PPC firm is experienced in implementing and running a range of highly successful Pay‐Per‐Click Campaigns
We can also easily step in and improve upon any existing PPC campaigns on the Google AdWords Platform, Bing Ads, Facebook, and a variety of others.